.

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Petition letter Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Petition letter - Essay Example At Indian River Community College, I was able to complete a total of 10 subjects; majority of which with Laboratory classes. I am exiting this college with good academic standing. I am now looking at further pursuing an Associate of Science and a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing at the University of Central Florida’s concurrent Nursing program with Seminole Community College. I am looking at completing both because an Associate of Science could already equip me to find a job related to within this field in case I opt to postpone further studies to earn a Bachelor’s degree. In any case, my ultimate goal is still to finish a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and work on a career in the medical field. I plan to start working on these two by fall on 2007. Because of this objective, I believe that obtaining an Associate of Arts at Broward Community College is the best step I should take to reach my goal. An AA from Broward would definitely enable me to pursue further st udies in the field of my choice since this school is accredited and widely recognized in Florida. Any number of units earned in this college would be acknowledged in other colleges within the state. The credits I would be earning at Broward would be useful in my pursuit of a four-year course at particular colleges or universities in Florida. Further, it is most convenient for me to take on what I have left at Broward because I already have the requirements to complete an Associate in Arts in this college.

No comments:

Post a Comment